Saturday, January 16, 2010

Post-Holiday Wrap Up




I know it is January already, but I need to post some holiday photos I promised the grandparents before I can move into 2010. These are some pre-Christmas photos.

(1) Miles and Jack visiting Santa at the top of the Space Needle (notice the space age sleigh and Santa suit). Miles refused to speak, but we are making progress this year. Last year he wouldn't get within 10 feet of Santa.

(2) and (3) Miles had a fabulous time making Christmas cookies with Tiffany and I. In the third picture, Miles is showing off his creations. He chose to make and use brown icing. It wasn't terribly appetizing. The color kind of reminds me of a red/green jello mold dessert that I tried to make in 1987. Tiffany and Greg's baby boy is due any day now, we are really excited for Jack to have a playmate!

(4) Jolly little Jack. He's modeling his skin tight holiday pajamas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment