Friday, April 23, 2010

Asleep....


Asleep...I bet that's what everyone thinks I have been doing for the last few months. I know it has been January since I posted. Things are good, just busy. Jesse and I were both back at work by February. Jack's been doing great at school, but battling colds, new teeth and ear infections as we got through the winter and spring cold season. Miles is growing quickly and talking a mile a minute, negotiating with his parents at every chance. Jesse smashed his toe playing pick-up basketball in March and needed surgery (do not feel too badly for him, he forgot how old he was and assumed the risk). And I'm just enjoying kids, wine, and the spring weather. I'll try to make up for my delinquent ways by posting a number of different photos over the course of the weekend. I've got to catch up before we get to Ken and Emmy's May Bermuda wedding!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment: