Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Few July Favorites

In my effort to get caught up to the present on photos, here are a few of my favorites from July. Most are self-explanatory. In the first one, Miles is trying out his new "milkshake machine" and making smoothies with Jesse. In the last one, he is on his way out to his friend Sonia's birthday party. (No, the tattoo on his arm is not real.) What you cannot really tell from the photo is that Lindy is stealing a cheese stick out of his hand as I am taking the photo.

Finally, Miles' comment of the week:

Mama: Miles, I'm tired (as I am pushing him in his stroller uphill to Starbucks, almost nine months pregnant)
Miles: That's because you are 35.

Thanks kid.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. :) Love that you felt the need to clarify to everyone that the tattoo wasn't real...

    ReplyDelete