Saturday, July 18, 2009

Starting a blog for the Pannoni boys

Well, we are about two weeks away from Jack's arrival, and I have decided that I need to find a better way to post photos and happenings of Miles and his imminently arriving little brother, Jack. Jesse has some skepticism about the future frequency of my postings (he suggested I call this "I blog like I garden"), but I am going to give it a try.

Since it has been six months since I sent out any photos of Miles, I thought I would post a few different photos and tidbits from the first half of 2009. We've been having a great year and are excited for Jack's arrival. The due date is August 3rd (Jesse's birthday), but I am hoping he comes a little earlier then that, as I have had enough being pregnant. Miles has declared that Jack is going to bring him a basketball hoop and basketball when he arrives. You'll have to stay tuned for later posts to see if that happens.

Enjoy!

-Amy

1 comment:

  1. I vote that Jack come on my birthday, July 28. Then I will be his special birthday mate.

    Thank you for doing this -- love pictures of Miles!

    ReplyDelete